Forgotten Warriors
Welcome to Forgotten Warriors.
Don't forget to login and post!
Forgotten Warriors
Welcome to Forgotten Warriors.
Don't forget to login and post!
Forgotten Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the clan from SWN who have moved here for a new start and better site. Thanks to Tulat

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Forgotten Warriors. Don't forget to check the forums and post! ~Tulat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Fear no more
The one whose name starts with M EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 4:57 pm by Menestar

» Sir_Meta Weekly Questions Part 1
The one whose name starts with M EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 1:34 pm by Kira

» Special illusion Questions Part 1
The one whose name starts with M EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 9:20 am by Tulat

» Kira: A quick tutorial.
The one whose name starts with M EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 9:19 am by Tulat

» Hmm? My mains are:
The one whose name starts with M EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 2:00 am by Menestar

» Do you like the new site tulat updated?
The one whose name starts with M EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 12:09 am by Zanryo

» I'm new and I say "Hi"
The one whose name starts with M EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 11:16 pm by Fang

» Hey there ppls
The one whose name starts with M EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 10:59 pm by Menestar

» Look, its Fang!
The one whose name starts with M EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 5:50 pm by Menestar

Most active topics
Tulat's music editing and creation place.
Special illusion Questions Part 1
Sir_Meta Weekly Questions Part 1
Greetings everyone
iight this beaner over here yeah i know that foo hes my 2314244 cousin
Nozz in DA HOUSE!
Do you like the new site tulat updated?
Zan's intro of beast
Hmm? My mains are:
I'm new and I say "Hi"
Most Viewed Topics
Look, its Fang!
Special illusion Questions Part 1
Fear no more
Hmm? My mains are:
iight this beaner over here yeah i know that foo hes my 2314244 cousin
Sir_Meta Weekly Questions Part 1
Tulat's music editing and creation place.
I'm new and I say "Hi"
Kira: A quick tutorial.
Do you like the new site tulat updated?
Most active topic starters
Tulat
The one whose name starts with M I_vote_lcapThe one whose name starts with M I_voting_barThe one whose name starts with M I_vote_rcap 
Menestar
The one whose name starts with M I_vote_lcapThe one whose name starts with M I_voting_barThe one whose name starts with M I_vote_rcap 
Nozz
Kira
Sir_Meta
Tadeo
Hunter Killer
Fang
-
L S D
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The one whose name starts with M

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Menestar

Menestar

The one whose name starts with M Empty
PostSubject: The one whose name starts with M   The one whose name starts with M EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 11:30 pm

Hey guys,

I have a lot of names, but almost all of them start with an M. So I pretty much respond to anything that starts with an M now. I'm typically called Menestar here, just Mene for short.

I'm pretty busy, classes are starting for me tomorrow, and I'm part of an internship on weekdays, and I'm in a committed relationship (we've been dating 2 years now), which takes out my weekends (I'm never here on Fri/Sat). I love brawl, although I'm not a fan of AiB... or SWF much... so I hang out here.

I main Ike, but I play a ton of other chars. So if you want MU experience against a particular char, let me know, and I'd be glad to play as them. =)

Edit: forgot to mention. The intern that I'm working on; I'm in a student-based group working on making a game, for the Independent Game Festival (IGF), a national Indie game competition. When we finish making it, you should totally go play it, it will be free...
Back to top Go down
Tulat
Tulat spikes for his friends
Tulat

PostSubject: Re: The one whose name starts with M   The one whose name starts with M EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 11:50 pm

Took you a while to make a intro topic.
Where exactly would the game be?
Back to top Go down
Menestar

Menestar

PostSubject: Re: The one whose name starts with M   The one whose name starts with M EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 11:56 pm

It will be hosted on our website (atm it's bare since we're not supposed to share much info about the game), and it will also be on IGF's website once it's submitted. I'll provide a link once we've submitted it.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Killer

Hunter Killer

PostSubject: Re: The one whose name starts with M   The one whose name starts with M EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 3:08 pm

Am I part of the reason you hate SWF? ;3

I am permabanned forever there now. Sad
Back to top Go down
Tulat
Tulat spikes for his friends
Tulat

PostSubject: Re: The one whose name starts with M   The one whose name starts with M EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 3:32 pm

What got you banned?
Back to top Go down
Menestar

Menestar

PostSubject: Re: The one whose name starts with M   The one whose name starts with M EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 9:05 pm

I don't hate swf <.< but i don't like it much. Community wise I like it more than AiB. I don't like IL's PR thread because I feel like many people act differently than what they do in rl, kind of like a bandwagon thing, when one person talks about something, they all talk about it, whether that be anime, or complaining about someone's faults.

The Ike boards feel the same way for me. I like the Ikes there, and I can talk to them individually on AIM without much problem, but when I post on swf, I either feel like a) my post is completely ignored or b) I get randomly insulted. None of it is trash-talking or about brawl either, so I find it weird... I tried a little, got frustrated, and now I'm not going to try again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The one whose name starts with M   The one whose name starts with M Empty

Back to top Go down

The one whose name starts with M
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forgotten Warriors :: Clan Related :: Introductions-
Jump to: